Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spanish Featured Fashions: September 21, 2012


Hey penguins!

What's up? As today begins the fall in some places and in others the spring, I thought some styles show season! Take a look:

antonioluis1: "Hi, my name is antonioluis1 and I want to nominate my good friend manchitas55 her outfit is very summery and perfect for this holiday greetings and tato Happy77 maxx".
manchita55.jpg
(GREAT = NATURE GREEN)


Rico0000: "My friend told me to fire fatugo his clothes were `` colorless'' Knight outfits use before and now publiquenlo attire, he deserves it. greetings to tato rico0000 Maxx goodbye to me."

fuegofatugo.jpg
(READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE FALL!)

Wi Iggy: "Hi all I would like to publish the look of my pinguiamiga pingu3595, I like it because it is very tropical and is always ready for a day at the beach! Your look is great hope you publish. Greetings thanks for maxx tato continue reading this comment :-) pinguineando ".
Pingu3595.jpg
(VERY COOL SPRING TO BEGIN!)

Cheers and thank you all for nominating your friends!

For the next blog I will choose style three more! In the comments below, write the name of your friend and why I love your style.

See you in the next wave! ;)


By Tato Maxx on September 21 2012 12:00 | Comments (19)
I kinda like translating all this!
Just as a standard thing, I almost always use Google Translate to translate stuff.  ;)

Ocean6100