Sunday, September 23, 2012

French Featured Fashions: September 22, 2012

Hi ice!

That's it! The Fun Fair has started! Hmmmm ... it smells like popcorn or hot candy bard everywhere on the island and they hustle to the game booths.

I immediately noticed that the penguins were really in style! I will go out of my hat THREE that I have really enjoyed ... Abracadabra!

Fashion News - funfair 2012 on club penguin 2.png

And you, what are the looks that made you laugh? What are you wearing right now? Appointments in the comments to tell everything.
The bumper cars waiting for me, I go, vrouuuum!

Soon on the blog ... or on the island! ;-)

Loustik005 by September 22, 2012 6:25 | Comments (13)

(Translated with Google Translate, with a change that I made.)

(When the mummy is hungry, she never refused anything! Especially not cotton candy! | This superb mustache! But uh ... not very convenient to eat cotton candy! XD | The paperboy popcorn Express! In case of failure of gas, delivering continuous skates:-D)