Thursday, September 13, 2012

Field Ops: September 13, 2012

WARNING!
SPOILERS AHEAD

I was in the Coffee Shop, playing Smoothie Smash, when I noticed my Spy Phone ringing!

"Time for another adventure!" I thought.

I put on my Spy Gear, and I head to the Command Room.
Then, I type in the password...


...and there was a message from G:


Hello Ocean6100
"With the Fair in town. we'll need to increase island security.  There will be large crowds, so we don't want an incident.  Head to the Forest, and power up a security scanner.  That's where the Great Puffles Circus will be.  And so shall we."

"Sure thing, G!"

I raced over to the Forest...


My Spy Phone started to vibrate and blink green!

I pulled it out...


"LOCATION FOUND"
"Power up the chipset!"

"Guide your micro battery by remote control.  Go from the recharger to the chips.  Watch out for traps!"

"ENGAGE"

So, I maneuvered the micro battery... and... done!

When I finished, a message from G was waiting for me!


"Excellent work Agent.  With all the craziness of the last few months, let's hope the Fair comes and goes without any disasters.  The last thing we need is a forty foot, magical clown monster attacking the island."

I know what you mean, G.
Though, I thought about something.  Remember the Meteor?
You said a few weeks ago that we may make some interesting discoveries in the future.  You said that you were studying the Meteor.  What if it's power could stabilize the Box Dimension... hmm...

Ocean6100