Thursday, August 16, 2012

Field-Ops: August 16, 2012

WARNING!
SPOILERS AHEAD!


So, I'm waddling around, and I find my friend Mountain717!

Then, I noticed my Spy Phone was ringing.
"Gotta go!" I told Mountain, and I blasted off.  So did he.
We both landed in the Ski Village, and got dressed in our full EPF gear, then waddled in to the Everyday Phoning Facility.

Then we waddled into the secret door to the EPF, and we received our orders from G, once Mountain typed in the password.



Here is what G said.



Hello Ocean6100 and Mountain717.
"Attention agents.  While we wait for Rockhopper to arrive, I have an important experiment I need help with."

"Go to the light generator in the Mine Cave, and divert power back to the EPF."

"Sure thing, G!"

I raced over to the Mine Cave...


I go inside the door, and I get near the light generator...


My Spy Phone starts to ring and flashes green, and I look at the message.


LOCATION FOUND.

Destroy the circuits!

Match circuit symbols to overload the wiring.

Be quick!  Time is running out!

So, I hastily destroyed the circuits... and...

Field-Ops complete!



"Well done Agent!  I appreciate the help - the experiments I'm working on require an immense amount of power."

"I've been studying the affect of the Meteor's energy on chronological phenomena.  In other words, we may make some amazing discoveries 'in time'."

Thanks G!  Though I wonder what you are up too...

Thanks and/or credit to Icequix and Saraapril.  They usually do these kinds of the stories.  I got the idea from them.  ;)

Ocean6100