Thursday, September 6, 2012

Field Ops: September 6, 2012

I was looking though the new edition of the Penguin Style catalog, when I noticed my Spy Phone was ringing!  I got to HQ, and I typed in the password...


...I logged in to the EPF mainframe, and I saw I had a message from G!


Hello Agent!
"Rockhopper has set sail from Club Penguin once again, and he's taken the BIG BIG KAHUNA totem."
"Let's make sure he has a safe trip."
"Go to the Beacon, and use the long-range snowblasters to get rid of any small icebergs nearby."

"Sure thing, G!"

I waddled up the stairs of the Beacon, and I got to the telescope.


When I sat down, my Spy Phone started vibrating and blinking green and beeping!
I took out my Spy Phone, and here is the message it gave me.


"INCOMING TARGETS"

"Destroy the targets!"
"Enter the x y coordinates to fire the defense cannons.  Aim for the red targets."
"Stay focused - you must destroy twenty targets in time."

I held it as I would hold a tablet, as I tapped certain areas to destroy the targets... c'mon...
"YES!"

Field Op Complete!

When I finished, there was a message from G waiting for me!




"Well done Agent!"
"According to EPF scanners, it should be smooth sailing for Rockhopper from here to Rockhopper Island."
"Let's hope he remembers to put the BIG BIG KAHUNA totem back where he found it/"

Thanks for the mission, G!

However, the Field Ops seem to just be busy work recently.
But, who knows!  Things could really start to be exciting in the future...

Ocean6100