Thursday, December 27, 2012

German Holiday Reviewed By You

Here's a translated message from Federflink1:

Hey people,
it's me again Federflink1. I can only say: WOW! I'm totally flabbergasted how many coins were donated in Coins For Change from all of you. Thank you for your generosity ... and keep it up!
In the last "Your Say" - post I asked you for what you have donated to charity and why you have chosen this. Here's what Darius Ko wrote this:
"I donate whenever I'm online, coins for safe places. Because there are children who are not as fortunate as we are. Some of them can not even go to school, which means they can later make no education. So I donate diligently for safe places. "



Since we are talking about giving and generosity, I want time to know from you: What was the most generous, you have ever done?
I will be back out looking for a great comment from you, and the author gets generous 10,000 coins for his penguin! Enjoy :-)
Fins Winker Greetings
Your Federflink1
from Club Penguin Team

Thanks, Federflink!
It's great to be kind and giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment