Thursday, August 23, 2012

Field Ops for August 23, 2012

WARNING!
SPOILERS AHEAD!

Hey penguins!
So, I was exploring the Temple of Fruit with my friend Mountain717, when I noticed my Spy Phone was blinking red!

I jumped up, and winked at Mountain, and he knew what to do.
I got in my spy gear and, this time, typed in the password.

Then I logged in, and I had a new Field Ops assignment from G!
Here is what he said.


Hello again, Ocean6100 and Mountain717.
"Alert!  The strange totem Rockhopper brought has transformed into a volcano-like creature known as the BIG BIG KAHUNA."
"We need to secure the area.  Go to the top of the volcano, and scan the environment."
"Make sure civilians are safe."

"C'mon Mountain!"

So, we ran up the the stairs of the Temple of Fruit, and went up the banana door.
Mountain raced up to the Volcano Mouth's edge, and his Spy Phone started blinking red, beeping, and vibrating in his pocket!


When I got to the same location, the same thing happened to my Spy Phone, and I pulled it out.  Here is what I saw.


Signal Detected

Break the code!  Scan symbols to find the right combination!

Green = symbol is correct

Yellow = symbol is in the wrong wpot

Red = symbol is wrong

ENGAGE

I cracked the code, and there was a message from G is waiting for us!


"Well done Agent!  According to the information you've sent me, BIG BIG KAHUNA isn't actually a volcano.  It's not filled with lava, it's filled with fruit juice.  Work with other agents to feed BIG BIG KAHUNA fruit.  That may be our only option."

Interesting discovery, G.

Let's see how this story unfolds.

Ocean6100