Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Fan Art!

Hey guys!

Ocean6100 here with some fan art Club Penguin released.
If you want to see it for yourself, go to the Club Penguin Fan gallery page!


Looks like Club Penguin favorite pirate crew is bravely adventuring across Club Penguin!
Nice artwork!


It seems that Rockhopper met a viking, along with the viking Puffles...
AWESOME artwork, Bubblz126!


Rockhopper and Yarr are just about to enter the viking cave!
Good job!


That looks like one scared penguin!
I think I would be too!
Awesome artwork, Xlr Pinguino!


Looks like some penguins went for a dive!  Also, Rockhopper is having a chat with another penguin.
Good drawing, Peach Tart2!  (Who I'm lucky enough to be friends with!)


Yep, Yarr sure likes it's Puffle-Os!
I also like the little fish swimming in the water!
GOOD JOB!


Oops!  I think Rockhopper likes his stinky cheese only too much!
Nice artwork, Dragonstar W!


Now Rockhopper and Yarr are sailing the rougher seas!  GOOD JOB, Gelado33459!


Shiver me timbers!  This be a awesome drawing by Penguin23!



 It looks like this penguin MIGHT need a little help figuring how to operate this ship...
GOOD JOB!


WOW!  Did that Puffle meet Club Penguin staff?  LOL
Good job, Kldj!


Now THIS... is a drawing to behold.  I can't imagine how long it would take to do this.
AMAZING JOB, Shakra103!

That's all the fan art for now!
I heard about this fan art from Saraapril's blog!

As always,
Waddle On!